Small Business - Personal Freedom - Parental Rights -
Education - Safety
I am Missy Carr -an entrepreneur with 25 years of small business ownership, a mom, a wife and a lifelong resident of Montgomery County. I am a proud candidate for the Maryland State Senate in Legislative District 18.
Montgomery County and the State of Maryland have been dominated by Democrat Progressive politicians for decades. Their policies are failing us by every metric including the economy, business, schools & safety. It's time for commonsense solutions to the problems they've created. I am running to represent those who do not have a voice in Montgomery County or Annapolis. As a Maryland State Senator I will fight for Maryland families and businesses by advocating for the following:
- Economic growth. Remove burdensome and expensive regulations on small business. Make MoCo attractive to corporations and industry.
- Personal and Religious Freedom. No mandates. Separation of church & state.
- Parental Rights. Keep parents in charge of their children's health and education.
- Safe communities. Stop sanctuary policies. Re-fund Police. Keep criminals off our streets.
- School Choice. No CRT in schools. No sexual or gender education in elementary schools.
- Empower minority communities. Provide job skills and language development.
- Our seniors. Make Maryland a retirement friendly state. (we are currently ranked 50th)
It's time to end one party rule and bring commonsense policies to Annapolis that will benefit all Maryland residents. If you share my vision, I hope you will consider making a donation or volunteering for my campaign.